"Exploring the World in High School: A Life-Changing Experience"
Hi, back again with me in the story of part of my life!!
Being ambitious in me makes me someone who thinks that "I have to get that award" yesappss that's who I was, but it was a long time ago that I still remember, when I was in junior high school. It just continued to develop until I was in high school. How does it go, Come hear what I have to say….
I thought that by being ambitious I could be a perfectionist in anything, but it turned out I was wrong and I only realized it when I was accepted into a major I didn't want in high school. I felt the ups and downs, I thought why my friends were easily transferred to the desired major class while I wasn't (I still remember that teacher and I won't forget it). However, without her I would not have been able to get to where I am today.
I just regret things that maybe in school policy it is normal to do this every year but that can damage the mental health of the students, let's just say that the school should be tasked with accommodating its students, not to damage their mental health. I really, really disagree and regret that there are operators and people who take part in things like that. Do we know what someone's mentality is like? can it never be measured? Do we feel it? NO. I hope that not only my school but all schools in the world can change knowledge like that which is not in accordance with the values in our lives.
Luckily at that time I had other teachers who could support me during the 3 years of high school. I have a good homeroom teacher who always supports me as well as other teachers (maybe I can't name them) but I feel lucky to have met good people. Likewise, I feel grateful to be surrounded by friends and friends who are good to me, there are no other words other than praying well for you.
I did it for 3 years and it wasn't easy for me. I feel this is a challenge in my life that could be said to have never crossed my mind before. Why is that? Because I have to socialize with people I don't like, with the atmosphere and environment. However, I started to accept something that maybe this had been arranged by Allah and even though it was not easy.
People don't know how much I cried over things like that, not crying or seeing my friends happy with their majors in high school, but I gave up on myself being nothing (at first I thought like that). However, several of my friends told me about being rejected at that school, and I thought, "You should be lucky Hik, because you can go to your dream school that maybe some people want you even though it's a major you don't want." At least that made me motivated. about that, and some of my friends who have always supported me every step of the way until now.
Not a few of my friends also asked why you took that major? WHY COULD THAT HAPPEN? LOL. Actually, it's an annoying thing for me, but I still live in a social environment like that.
I continued to learn to be able to prove it to people with words like that, until I got an award at school as an Outstanding Student in my Department which I will never forget and from here I realized that maybe God's Beautiful Scenario had given me something that meant something like this to me.
From here, I realized that something that is forced is not good for us, you may think that something is good for me, however, it is not good according to Allah. I try my best to lower my ego for the sake of my mental health. And I thank myself for having fought and survived this far despite the many obstacles that exist, however, it can all be resolved by not giving up.
From here we can learn a lesson that something that is destined for us will not be exchanged for someone else, we just need to be patient in waiting for the most beautiful thing, and never put someone down because we won't know how strong their mentality is to survive.
“Allah does not give you what you want, but what you need.”


Komentar