"From One City to Another: The Story My Life's Adventures, Full of Colors"
Hi, introduce me to Hikmah! The first girl in her family!! Since I was little, my parents have always made me happy, starting from being pampered, loving them completely, buying things I like and maybe I will tell some of my life in this section!
Yapss, I'm proud to have them both in my life and I'm very lucky about that! I am very grateful to Allah for giving me the greatest gift by having parents like them. I probably haven't told anyone what my father and mother were like, and this is the first time I have described the figures of these two great people. My father was a hard worker who worked hard to earn his living even though he didn't care about the hot sun or the heavy rain. he is a good father figure for me and my younger brother, I really love him even though I have never expressed my love directly (but I hope he knows). I remembered something that even now, if I remember it again, really gives me the deepest impression, my father was willing to buy me the food I wanted and the things I needed, no matter how heavy the rain was, or whether he was tired (that's my father's characteristic) I cried over this, I proud to have a father like my own. The most sincere father, the father who always protects me, the father who never gets angry with his two children. Even though I am closer to my mother, i love my father very much!! One of my hardest points was when my father was sick, somehow I could live my life, I understood his suffering and as the first child and woman in my family I could only cry and pray for my father to always be healthy. He is a strong person by fighting his illness (I think it's not easy for some people, but he can get through it all)
If I ride a motorbike with my father, I always look at the stars in the sky (I don't know why, but the most beautiful things have happened since I was little, and I always pray for good things) And yeah i describe a little about my mother! the greatest mother in the whole world! She always provides support to his children and my mother is a typical person who doesn't want to see her children cry (otherwise she will scold me along with my sister)lol. A mother figure who puts a lot of pressure on education. I still remember when my ranking dropped at school I was only given 500 cents. From that, I realized I was in the wrong because I was too busy playing until my ranking dropped and from there I challenged myself to try to become a champion, learn and keep learning. My mother is also a person who, if there is an assignment from school, tries not to cheat anywhere, whether from the internet or so on (in other words, we choose to think hard) and that is a teaching principle that I always practice. My mother is an extraordinary woman who doesn't want to show her sadness in front of her children, I really love her!! I once lost my best friend. Call it Kiky, Niska and Icha (Sorry I mentioned your names) I hope you read this note up there (this is all I can give you) I apologize. You are one of the spirits of my life, I always remember your motivational words from the past, and I will always remember that whether today, tomorrow and someday. Thank you for making Hikmah your friend, thank you for teaching Hikmah about the meaning of sincerity about friendship, and thank you for providing extraordinary warmth and motivation even for a moment. (I love you and I hope you rest peacefully and happily in nature) Being surrounded by friends and friends who are supportive and always supportive is one of the most beautiful gifts that God has given me. I am surrounded by good, great and extraordinary people! If asked about a relationship, my life may be full of twists and turns, how is that possible? I still ask myself. I was once that serious about someone, but it was all in vain, at first this man who I thought was sincere to me turned out not to be. He always asked how I was, what my day was like at that time, and I really fell in love.
"Why do you love him, Hik? "He has disappointed you, try turning over a new leaf," Someone said.
I can turn over a new leaf but it's not that easy. I want to be a better person and focus on my academics and myself.
From him I know that I have gone through many things with him and that has enabled me to take valuable lessons from my future partner, he is the one who made me a strong woman, a woman who has high ambitions like now and in the future, thank you Tuan for the disappointment that this disappointment can make I have become tougher.
"Be careful who you share your heart with, don't fall in love with just anyone." Someone said
As I get older I think looking for a partner in life is not just about changing things, but I have to encourage our selectivity in looking for that person because I don't want to repeat the same mistakes and another reason is because the partner we choose will influence many aspects of life us, including happiness, mental health, and emotional well-being. I believe in the philosophy, “your soul mate is a reflection of yourself.”
From this we can judge, people's lives are not as smooth as on social media, or from any aspect there will definitely be obstacles where we have to overcome these obstacles to get the most beautiful things we want to achieve.
From experiences, challenges, struggles, sadness, and many more colors, I was able to find my identity at every step by carving out many beautiful dreams which will be a challenge in my life to make them come true.
"There are no words that can describe how lucky I am to have you in my life. Your presence brings invaluable happiness, love and support, making every moment more meaningful and every challenge easier to face."

Komentar