A love for myself ⊹♡

      a journey of my life that explores to again an experience

“Love is a language that the heart can understand. Even in silence, he can speak louder than words” Someone said.


       Hi, I'm Hikmah! some people call me “Hik", I don't know but it's funny {..} an ambitious person has been embedded in me since elementary school, whether from the words perfectionist, perfect or something else. However, as time goes by I realize that what we want is not always smooth.
 
Someone once said to me, “I love you like beautiful Saturn”, I could have given it to me a new color in my life but it didn't. (from here I realized not to have too high expectations of other people in anything). If you could say that I expect a lot of love.

I lost several people in my life which made me closed off about my life. 

Maybe I always think, "Why is everyone happy here, why not me?"

"Why am I not as lucky as those people who always love as sincerely as possible?" 

It turns out that the thoughts I had been thinking about every day were completely wrong. Those negative thoughts are what make my day feel dark.... I always think about it every day, second, minute that negative thoughts only drain my energy, I know that because I have felt it. I don't think about someone around me who cares about me, cares for me, an is always there for me.

“ Hik, you gave your sincerity to the wrong person, and I hope you get something better so that your sincerity can be appreciated” Someone said. 

Honestly, I was very touched by that. I hope that prayer will soon be answered by Allah.

I always pray to Allah, "I need someone like the criteria I always mention".

Some people need someone special in their lives, whether it's asking the smallest things, "how is your life?", "how was your day?" and many other beautiful things.

I increasingly realize that there is a lot of love in my life. Seeing how much people care about me all this time and I'm very grateful for that.

From here I know that there is nothing wrong with loving someone sincerely, it will be a reward for yourself.

"Sincerity is the most beautiful language of the heart" - Hik


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

When I Found Myself Between Paragraphs

Moments Behind the Conservation Team

Seni Menjadi Perempuan